During your visit, you can borrow an iPod touch from the admissions desk (first-come, first served; valid ID required) and use the CMOA app as a digital companion while you are in the galleries. More information about the app can be found on the CMOA App information page.
Have your own iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad? Download the CMOA App for free from the Apple App Store.
WiFi at the Museum
To access the museum's complimentary WiFi from an iDevice, please follow these instructions:
- Go into the "Settings" app
- Click "WiFi"
- Make sure WiFi is toggled on
- Look for and select "DQE - Carnegie Museums WiFi"
- Authenticate your device by agreeing to the terms
- Enjoy the museum's fast and free wireless internet!