Discover. Experience. Imagine. Reflect. Relax.
Go at your own pace or select one of our guided tours to learn about a specific aspect of our art and natural history collections. Though these tours are designed with adults in mind, many tours appeal to both children and adults. Please tell us if you have children in your group.
- Choose any special or collections tour in the museums. Click here for a list.
- Must be booked at least four weeks in advance.
- Must be prepaid in full two weeks prior to visit using one form of payment.
- Changes in attendance must be made at least three business days in advance for group to receive a refund.
|Current Rates*||Guided tour
|Students with ID/Children ages 3–18||$7||$8.50||$10|
- $13 Adults/$10 Seniors/$9 child or student admission.
- Must be booked at least one week in advance.
- Must be paid in full at time of admission using one form of payment.
- Changes may be made in attendance until time of check-in.
- One complimentary admission for a group of up to 20 people.
- Two complimentary admissions for groups of 20 or more people.
- No complimentary admissions are given on Seniors in the Morning/Red Hat Tea & Tour programs due to the costs associated (including food). These are a flat $15 per person.
BookingWhen booking your tour, please have the following information ready:
- Group Name
- Group Leader Name
- Number attending
- Preferred tour date (please have a first and second choice)
- Preferred tour time (please have a first and second choice)
- Type of tour desired
- If anyone in your group has special needs, please let us know in advance.
Click here to request a visit or call 412.622.3289