Dining OptionsNo food or drink is allowed anywhere in the museums except for designated food service areas.
- Self-serve quality dining offering á la carte items to suit varied tastes and budgets.
- Ideal for small to medium size groups.
- Open 10:30–3:30 p.m. Closed Sundays. Times may vary due to events.
- Reservations requested for groups over 10 people.
- Groups may also pre-order from the group menu. (Menu subject to change without notice.) $16 per person inclusive (Food, beverages, tax, and service charge, excluding alcoholic beverages).
Fossil Fuels Café
- Family-friendly meals, including a variety of fast foods.
- Seating is very limited.
- Ideal for small groups. Large group seating unavailable.
- Open Tues.–Sat. 10 a.m.–4 p.m., Sun. Noon–4 p.m.
Brown Bag Lunchroom/Vending Area - reservations required
- Bring your own lunches. Ideal for medium to large school groups.
- Space is limited on weekdays and must be reserved well in advance.
- Open during museum hours.
Boxed Lunches - student groups only
- Available for student groups only.
- $5–$7 per person depending on selection (Food, beverages, tax, and service charge).
- Pre-order from the group menu. (Menu subject to change without notice.)
- Payment for lunches must be made in full at least 3 days in advance. No refunds available after the deadline.
Outdoor Sculpture Court
- Weather permitting, your group is welcome to eat in our outdoor courtyard.
- If you plan on eating outside and decide not to make reservations in the Brown Bag Lunchroom, please be aware that there are no alternate dining locations in case of inclement weather.
Please discuss any special requests when you book your tour.