Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History are pleased to offer you a receptive operator discount in addition to the group discount prices.
- Choose any special or collections tour in the museums. Click here for a list.
- Must be booked at least four weeks in advance.
- Must be prepaid in full two weeks prior to visit using one form of payment.
- Changes in attendance must be made at least three business days in advance for group to receive a refund.
|Rates for Tour operators*||Guided tour
|Students with ID/Children ages 3–18||$6||$7.50||$9|
- One complimentary admission for a group of up to 20 people.
- Two complimentary admissions for groups of 20 or more people.
- Tour Operators receive one extra complimentary admission for groups of more than 10.
- For Student groups, chaperone requirements vary. See the Student page for details.
BookingWhen booking your tour, please have the following information ready:
- Group Name
- Group Leader Name
- Number attending
- Preferred tour date (please have a first and second choice)
- Preferred tour time (please have a first and second choice)
- Type of tour desired
- If anyone in your group has special needs, please let us know in advance.
Click here to request a visit or call 412.622.3289
Bus and motorcoach parking is limited and may be available in the bus lanes adjacent to Phipps Conservatory on Schenley Drive, behind the museum on a first-come, first-served basis.