When was the last time you visited Carnegie Museums of Art and Natural History? Sophisticated seniors, age 65+, are always looking for new experiences. Take advantage of a special value-priced program designed with you in mind that combines coffee, tea, and culture!
Seniors in the Morning/Afternoon
- $15 per person.
- Seniors in the Morning/Afternoon groups consist of 10 or more senior adults.
- Your group will enjoy refreshments in the Carnegie Café and the gallery tour of your choice. Choose any special or collections tour in the museums. Click here for a list.
- Pastries and coffee are served at 10:30 a.m. followed by a tour. Or, tour in the afternoon and finish with a 2:30 p.m. afternoon snack.
- Admission to both Carnegie Museum of Art and Carnegie Museum of Natural History is included in the price of your visit.
- Must be booked at least four weeks in advance.
- Must be prepaid in full two weeks prior to visit using one form of payment.
- Changes in attendance must be made at least three business days in advance for group to receive a refund.
BookingWhen booking your tour, please have the following information ready:
- Group Name
- Group Leader Name
- Number attending
- Preferred tour date (please have a first and second choice)
- Preferred tour time (please have a first and second choice)
- Type of tour desired
- If anyone in your group has special needs, please let us know in advance.
Click here to request a visit or call 412.622.3289